View Breweries Visited in a larger map
It might be weird to some that I'm disappointed by this number, I honestly thought there'd be more. But at the same time there's been some great memories tied to certain brewery visits.
Here are some random facts about the map:
- I've been to 35 states but have only been to breweries in 11 states.
- I've been to California five times in the last seven years. While I've drank plenty of beer in California, I somehow missed out on visiting a single brewery.
- I've been to more breweries in Colorado than in my home state of Massachusetts.
- 24% (16) of the breweries visited have been brew pubs.
- I've been to more breweries west of the Mississippi than east
- I've been to breweries in eight countries, but I've drank beer in 20 countries. (zoom out to see)
- None of those countries were Belgium.
It took me eight years to see and drink at 66 breweries and I'm looking forward to all the future brewery visits. I'm sure that's what Mark Twain was thinking of when he said "Explore. Dream. Discover."